Friday, October 17, 2008

Invention of a New Animal

Have you ever heard of a jackdonkey? Invoking this animal is a way of insulting someone in polite company. Example: "That school counselor over in Sea City is a jackdonkey." I will remember that. In this election season, I am sure I will have opportunity to use it on some local politician who riles me up.

Like the one in Sea City who, if not already a jackdonkey, is fast growing his ears and tail. He actually said something about "too many from the trailer parks coming out to vote." He probably watches too much TV. In real life, there are many good, decent people who live in mobile homes and double wides. I know some of them. But on TV if you see any kind of trailer, it means there are drugs involved or else somebody's dead in there.

No comments: